Translate

Saturday, December 22, 2018

Second hand Vapor, o my!

Is second hand vapor harmful to bystanders? Well, if it isn't harming the primary user....This seems to me to be the hard fact right in front of all eyes, and yet, scientists in their University closets churn out all sorts of interesting "facts" that I, as a primary user and hardcore non flashy economical vaper consider to be pure B--sh-t. (Oh yes, and this is my now once a yearly crabby little post about what matters the most to me at this moment in time.) If the mixture that is inhaled is toxic, I would most assuredly be dead already. As it is, I have not had one single chest cold since I started vaping rather than smoking. I mix my own ejuice that is 70% VG/30% PG and I have been healthier and breathing easier than I did for my entire life before. That is no exaggeration, but switching to vapor is not the only variable in play. I also shun pharmaceuticals and consume various herbs daily. The only thing unhealthy with me is my joints and entheses. I was diagnosed with asthma once as a child, and I had to use an inhaler for many years as an adult. I was told I would need it all my life & I have proved that to be a solid lie. I am just one subject, and I do encourage the study of other subjects to see how they are doing. The inhalation of propylene glycol is definitely not for everyone. Some can be sensitive to it. For people with such sensitivities, secondhand vapor may pose a problem.  I firmly believe that the hype surrounding second hand smoke and vapor is a smokescreen geared to distract people from the pollution being belched forth by various industrial operations found in every city, and indeed, our own transportation systems. Why worry about a little secondhand when you have a refinery or some other mass manufacturing operation on the outskirts of town? Our atmosphere is global, so isn't it possible that we share the same air pollutants with China? The wind blows everywhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment