Translate

Friday, January 5, 2018

If Kratom is Deadly, Why am I still Alive?

Here we go again. I and many others may lose a great herbal ally. The FDA is trashing kratom, flooding the places of power and influence with misinformation. Allegedly, people die from using kratom, get liver damage, become addicted, etcetera. Well, that information is worth less than the contents of a full septic tank. In 2017, I ate my preferred strains of kratom on a nearly daily basis, depending on the severity of my arthritis symptoms. It helped. Maybe it only helped from a phytonutrient and psychological ceremonial perspective, but it helped. I also happened to have a liver panel test done, and guess what: It was NORMAL. Am I an addict? When my pain and swelling levels are down, I don't eat kratom. I also do not notice that I haven't! If I skip my morning coffee, I get a fierce headache and feel draggy and weird. In the reports of deaths from kratom use, there are also other substances found, including antidepressants. Those FDA approved poisons are both addictive and deadly! So, why then are these pharmaceuticals not being blamed? Follow the money, and you will find the answer. I do follow strict rules when I use herbs. I never mix herbs with pharmaceuticals. I am also careful about which herbs I combine. My overall health, other than the arthritis has been excellent! When everyone around me is suffering with colds, I usually never catch them. I did get a sore throat for one day this past year, and it was gone by the next. I killed it with raw garlic and a strong tisane. I did have one ragingly bad headache this past year. It was accompanied by a total pain in the neck and was most likely due to the arthritis. It passed with a couple nights of sleeping without a pillow, and some gentle exercises. I do have what seems to be a stubborn patch of psoriasis by my elbow. It's par for the course, and I mostly ignore it. I care not a fig about personal beauty, and my animals like me regardless of my appearance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment